"Love as thou wilt" from Kushiel’s Dart (and sequels) by Jacqueline Carey. It’s the motto of the country Terre d’Ange.
I got this tattoo during my study year abroad in the US. I’m going to try and live by that phrase all my life. Don’t be afraid of loving, don’t be afraid to be judged because of who or what you love.
Vaginal Fantasy Drinking Game
· Someone blushes
· Someone mispronounces Kiala’s last name
· An animal appears
· Someone comments about a lack of sex in the book
· They discuss how to pronounce a name
· The conversation careens wildly off topic
· Someone creates a new word
· Someone says “He’s on my list….”
· Someone says “rapey”
· Someone says “quim”.
· Someone mentions “watching” the book
· Someone goes off camera
If Felicia is the trigger, take a sip from your tiny wine.
If Bonnie is the trigger, drink a glass of wine.
If Veronica is the trigger, have some whisky.
If Kiala is the trigger, have some whiskey